Finding a lawyer in Colorado has never been easier – thanks to the ease of reading online bios and reviews from actual clients. If you are searching for an estate planning lawyer in Denver, the team at Brown & Crona, LLC, is hard to beat.
- Nicole Economy Brown: 21 years of experience with Colorado estate planning and estate and trust administration. In addition to drafting wills and trusts, she has extensive experience in sophisticated wealth planning and transfer techniques such as grantor retained annuity trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, limited liability companies and partnerships and much more.
- Spencer J. Crona: 27 years of experience with Colorado probate, estate and trust litigation, conservatorships and guardianships, probate review of personal injury settlements and estate administration.
- Sherene Stenger: 2 years of experience with Colorado estate planning, probate administration and probate litigation. She has primarily worked in the areas of juvenile law, estate planning, probate administration and family law.
“I knew that I needed estate planning help, but didn’t know how to get started. Fortunately, my financial advisor at Schwab recommended Nicole. She walked my wife and I though the issues and listened hard to any questions or concerns we had. She then applied her considerable knowledge to produce a complete set of estate planning documents – wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance care directives, etc. The fee we paid was very fair and reflective of her efficient work and extensive experience. It is a huge relief to have my estate planning process completed. I’m really grateful to Nicole.”
- W., Estate Planning Client
“My honest feeling is that I feel like I am the luckiest guy on earth to have Spencer, Nicole, Christine and LaDonna helping us to try to resolve this senseless dispute.”
- B., Probate Litigation Client
The Denver estate planning lawyers at Brown & Crona, LLC, (formerly The Brown Law Firm, LLC) are ready to help you have an estate planning success story, too. To arrange a meeting, please contact us at (303) 339-3750 or send us a message online.