Nicole Economy Brown devotes her practice primarily to Colorado estate planning and estate and trust administration.
In Ms. Brown’s estate planning practice, her clients range from young couples to retirees, from those with high net worth to those with more modest means. Ms. Brown is well-versed in basic estate planning techniques, including:
- Revocable trusts
- Financial and medical powers of attorney
- Living wills
She is also experienced in more sophisticated wealth planning and wealth transfer techniques including:
- Life insurance trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Charitable remainder and lead trusts
- Limited liability companies and partnerships
Ms. Brown has extensive experience in assisting families through the legal process when a loved one dies. She has handled hundreds of estate and trust administration matters during her career, from very simple administrations to very large and complex administrations. She is very experienced in the preparation of federal estate and gift tax returns.
- B.S. in Business Management from Clemson University, cum laude
- J.D. in Law, with honors from the University of Florida
- LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida
Ms. Brown is admitted to practice in all Colorado State Courts. She is also an inactive member of the Florida Bar.
Nicole Economy Brown
7900 E Union Avenue, Ste 1012
Denver, CO 80237